CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wednesday, April 29: Special Assembly + World Dance

Assembly started at around 8am. Once we're in there, we went to the highest floor to sit. I sat with Kenny, Yew Kwan, Ruby, Sook Yee, Leou Gyn, Pui Yee, Hong Yaip & the others. Waited till around 9am+ & the assembly still hasn't started(What the hell!). The assembly started off the the school song. Then the the year 11s went on stage to receive that yellow book thingy as it was their testimonial day. Break time was around 11:15am & it ended at 11:45am. Went back to class & then lunch. But before I headed off to the canteen, Kenny & I went to buy the "Save the World" shirt which cost RM25. After that, we went to the canteen for lunch. Once lunch time was over, we have to head over to the hall to watch the "World Dance" thingy. But Kenny & I decided to wear the sweater there as we're lazy to go back to class + it's freakin hot!
Entered the hall. On my left was Leou Gyn, Sook Yee, Ruby, Pui Yee & on my right was Kenny & Yew Kwan. Some of the dances was kinda funny, some was just plain weird(Lolx!).
This dance thing ended around 3:40pm+. While I was on the way back to class, got bullied by Esther(It was expected). Got my bag & went to the car park. Came across Esther again while I was on the way to my van(Obviously gotten bully again, I'm gonna get you back on Monday, hehe!).
Got in the van, faggot indian driver said why I was late & all those crappy nonsense(I my mind, I was like, you were also f'king late today & I didn't say a thing. So STFU you faggot indian. & thank god next year I wont see you cheap + idiotic face anymore). I really hate depending on someone for transport as my faith on reaching to my location early or late is in their hands & this bloody sucks.
Reached home around 5:15pm(bloody hell, so late!). Turned on firefox(facebook) + MSN at the same time. While on facebook, quickly turned on my "Restaurant City" to feed my workers. While I was on MSN, chatted with Esther for awhile. Was off for a bath. When I was back from my bath, played "Restaurant City" while chatting with Esther. Chatted till 7:30pm & she had to go.
Went for dinner with dad at Kampung Pandan. Had "Chicken Marryland" + "Baked Cheese Crab" + "Watermelon Juice". Went back home, studied awhile + online + music + Restaurant City.
That was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment