CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday, April 13th: Last day of Study Skills

I arrived school at 7.35am. Went up to the hall & waited with the other Cempaka Cheras students(Sook Yee, Cherie, Farah & Ruby). As 8am came, the other Cempaka Cheras students arrived. Seminar's about to begin & some of us gotta go to different places as they dropped some subjects. As for me, I dropped accounts + perdagangan, so I had to attend a BM session. During the BM session, I learned how to do Rumusan properly.
After that was break time. Went down to the canteen & had 3 plates of noodles(was really hungry).
Next was Maths. It was rather boring, but I manage to get through it. Then it was straight to the hall where we had to listen what Datin had to say. After that, we all got out certs from her on stage. Next was a photo booth session, then lunch & back.
While I was in the car, dad asked me to tell Ken to join us & he did. We went for lunch together. Then back home, played some PS3 games & Andy + Felicia arrived. We all had dinner together & they left.
What a simple day. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment