CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday, April 25: Testimonial Day + Cheerleading

Today, Cempaka had a testimonial day & also cheerleading on the same day.. I reached school, met up with Leou Gyn first.. Then we went to the hall together.. Waited for almost 1 hour for the testimonial thingy to start.. & yes, finally its starting, yay! *smily*
Testimonial Day

When the testimonial starts, they had 4 girls come on stage to sing.. They were singing a chinese song, I've heard it before but I forgotten what's the title..
Girls singing..

After these 4 girls finish singing, they had a boy band at the corner of the hall singing an english song..
Boy band singing..

After that, they had a dance..
Students dancing on stage..

& after that, 3 girls came up on stage to give a speech.. 
Students giving a speech..

Then, there's Zack giving his very long speech.. He was talking about how was school & thanking all the teachers.. 
Zack giving his speech..

& after Zack's speech.. Datin went up on stage to give the testimonial thingy + give a speech..
Datin giving out the testimonial thingy..

Datin giving her speech..

After Datin's speech, they gave us 20mins break.. Then we have to go back to the hall & we gotta sit according to your own house.. I went to the Seladang area & saw See Khee, sat with her.. She was checking out my camera + playing around with it.. Juz when me & her got a perfect place to record the cheerleading, the idiots told us to sit in-front of the stage.. & so, we both went down together.. Lucky enough, we got to sit at another perfect place to record the cheerleading.. Moments later, it finally starts.. *smily*


There were other 3 houses, but I didn't manage to upload it..
The end of the cheerleading competition..

Then I went to the canteen to have my lunch.. After that, I went to class..
Marching for tomorrow's event.. That's the 25th anniversary of Cempaka..


 Then I went down to the canteen with Ken.. Met up with Vince & his friends.. Then Vince + Ken + me went back to class, I play challenging Vince in dota, but didn't have enough time to finish it, cuz it was time go back home.. 

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment