CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23: Sports Day

Finally, the day we all have been waiting for have finally arrived, sports day! =D
I reached school, then I saw Marcus near the car park entrance, so I walked with him to class.. Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone there.. I also met up with Weng Kee + Presly, so we both went to the swimming pool area, but there were loads of people, so we went to the canteen & sat a while..

Moments later, the damn korean probate told us to head towards the field to assemble.. When we were there, the bloody field was filled with water + it was muddy, it looks like a paddy field + I wonder if there are any tadpoles swimming around, hehe! =p
After that we gotta go to the so called "Pavilion".. I went there with Hana, then somehow she went missing, lolx! I went over to Helang's Pavilion & I saw Vince, hehe! Then we both went to the Harimau's Pavilion & I met up with Ranveer..

Then 3 of us went to the Tennis Court to play a little bit of tennis at the same time I saw Melissa, & I certainly sucked at tennis.. After playing, we went to the canteen.. But on the way there, I had to avoid placing my foot in the mud, which I did, yay! =D

While in the canteen, there were loads of people, as usual + there was nothing else to eat.. So we went to the Cookery Room to relax + feel the aircone.. We waited there until it was lunch time, but we went to the canteen before lunch, just to make sure we get what we wanna eat..
I went to the canteen with Amir, I picked the spaghetti penny & chicken.. Went to pay & it only cost RM6, lucky it wasn't so expensive.. =D

Then I sat with Priya & Catherine.. Catherine was placing her left leg on a chair cuz she hurt her leg.. After finishing my meal, I went & bought myself an Ice Cream, yum! =p

After that, all 3 of us went to Form 4 Science 1 classroom.. While on the way, Catherine was having difficulties walking & she was limping all the way, but it was worth it I guess cuz she got 1st.. Finally we're in the classroom, only 3 of us.. Moments later the idiot teacher told us to get out.. But hey, aren't they suppose 2 help or be at the field too? Dumb ass teachers.. So 3 of us went down to the Cempaka Avenue.. We sat outside the Cookery Room.. Since I saw Catherine wasn't feelin comfortable cuz her leg hurts.. So I tried to massage it, & I think she felt better, thats what she said.. Hehe! =D

Then Catherine + me saw Chi Qin playing with her laptop, she was playing Plant Tycoon.. & we joined her.. We were all making fun of the game.. Moments later, the sky looks like it was about to rain.. Then Catherine + me went to a room beside the Cookery Room & we met up with Marcus + David.. Catherine opened up David's drawing book & there was loads of fashion designed clothes.. After that, Catherine wanted to go to the highest floor to say something to the cheerleaders & she asked me to accompany her, which I did.. =D

While we were there, they were all in the dance studio room & I didn't wanna go in there cuz I don wanna remove my shoes.. & so I waited for her outside instead.. Minutes later, she came out & we both went down to Catherine's class.. We stood outside to watch Helang's cheerleading.. At that time, Weng Kee came to me & told me that some kid from Damansara called him Alex, + Weng Kee didn't even know him.. & also a guy from Damansara groped his ass & walked off.. & finally Weng Kee knows the feelin on when a girl gets raped.. Lolx! It was quite funny, Catherine & me were laughing.. =D

Finally it was 3:30pm, time to go home.. =D
I walked with Catherine to the car park & thats the time we said goodbye & went separate ways.. 

& that was it for the day.. 

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment