CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday, April 12: Pavilion

Today, me & my parents went to Pavilion to have lunch + movie.. We 1st had lunch at Dragon-I.. We had Siu Long Pao, & each one of us had 1 bowl of Lai Min.. After that we went to Harvey to see some LCD Tv.. I though of getting one cuz of my PS3.. After that we we're off to catch a movie at 2.50pm, the movie we watched was "The Escape Of Huang-Shi".. It was a really sad movie.. It was about China being taken over by the Japs.. & this man named George.A.Hogg, from the States came down to China as a Journalist.. but instead, he was sent to a orphan house to teach them english, grow food for them & also take care of them.. He had this goal that he wanted to get away from all the fighting & take the children to a place somewhere at the North-East(Desert Area).. But in the end, he did of this metal poisoning while changing the old trucks tire.. They did not had time to save him cuz they not had the medicine.. 

PS: Finally I've finished my fingerboard video.. Its so awesome! Lolx! Check it out, its all the way at the bottom.. Or visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRLSUrPre0o

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment