CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday, April 14: Sports Practice, Day 1

So, today is the 1st day of sports practice & it was from 8am - 10:45am.. Went to the lower part of the Cempaka Avenue, that was where the Seladangs are.. I was picked to run. So it was me, Hong Keat & Hong Yaip. 3 of us went to the field with William.. & then we were asked to run cuz they wanna take our time.. So 3 of us run among each other, & obviously I was the 1st.. & there was this girl taking my time, she said, all of us do not know how to run properly.. & in my thoughts, "excuse me?! It doesn't matter if we know how to run or not as long we get 1st. & if your so good, why do you need us?!".. Since she wanted to be funny with me, I quitted on the spot.. Sorry William, don't get so upset, go enjoy your holiday.. *Smily*

Then I went back to the Cempaka Avenue with Hong Keat & Hong Yeap.. & there I saw Hana.. As we were there, I wasted my time by, shooting Hong Keat's name card up high in the sky + catching it.. Lolx! *tongue out*
Then we 4 went to the field again.. I juz followed for the fun of it.. While we were on the field, I had nothing better to do but tickles Hana, lolx! & obvious she did it back to me + I was afraid.. & then we we're walking to the swimming pool area, while walking, we were holding hands + singing a song, "Childishly".. Lame! It goes something like, "wake wake, on a saturday night", but we changed it to "a b, c d e f".. Then we sat on the concrete chair near the swimming pool area + watching Harimau do their cheer.. After that we walked back to the Cempaka Avenue again to wait til it was 10:45am, & we need to wait 5mins more.. *Smily*

So, that was it for the day.. 

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment