CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday, April 16: Sports Practice, Day 3

Today, instead of goin to the lower part of Cempaka Avenue, I went straight to the field with Hong Keat & Hong Yaip. We sat on the concrete bench & me + Hong Keat talked about Monster Hunter.. After that we went to the South-Hall to watch the basketball match, but we had to pay RM1 juz to watch our own school play, so I followed Vince around, we walked all the way back to the Cempaka Avenue.

I got bored & went to the field, saw Ken, David, Yukee, Catherine, Priya doing high jump. Then I decided to join them.. We started off with 120cm, & slowly increased it to 140cm, at that time, only me & Kaa Yong could jump over it. & I got a new nickname at that time, they were all calling me the Dolphin. I know, what the hell right? Lolx! *tongue out*

That was it for the day..

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment