CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Saturday, April 26: Cempaka's 25th Anniversary

Today's Cempaka's 25th Anniversary.. Andy's gonna accompany me to school.. So he arrived my house around 3pm+ & my dad fetched us there & reached there around 4:40pm+..

When we reached there, we met up with some friends.. But guess wad, they were all busy washing cars.. +, their strategy on getting customers sucked.. What kinda sells person surrounds their clients & pester them to buy it.. Lame!

& so, Andy & me wanted to go to the field to watch.. But before we did that, while on the way down, I snapped some pictures of the events..



& so we got ourselves on the field, I got to meet up with Presly, Weng Kee, Hong Keat, Joanne, Ching Jin, William, & many others.. Hehe! *smily*
At the same time, we got to watch the Chinese Drummers play.. 



After watching the Chinese Drummers play.. Weng Kee, Hong Keat & me went back up to the car park area to see whose there.. & we saw..

Ken, Sook Yee, & Leou Gyn..

Then after seeing them, we left the car park & went on the slope to watch the events.. While watching the events, a worm got on Weng Kee's T-shirt & he panicked.. He tried to pull the back part of his shirt from the shoulder area, but instead, his huge hands squished it.. & all was left was its greenish blood.. *Laughing*  



Then we all thought of going down to the tennis court area to find a tennis ball that we all could catch.. *smily*
We went around the tennis court area, & YES! We did find a tennis ball, yippee.. *tongue out*
& so, Andy, Hong Keat, Weng Kee, Ching Xong, David(Form 3), *there's 1 more guy but I donno his name, & me were all playing catch.. 

Great catch Hong Keat.. 

Then after playing, we all went for dinner at the canteen.. 
My dinner..

Art work, the animal is looking left, on the right its his fin..  I think its like a shark or a dragon..

Then after dinner, we all went to the Cempaka Avenue to see how's the march pas.. Saw Yew Kwan with his rockstar costume.. Then Sook Yee & me took pictures.. 

Sook Yee & me..

Then we all went to the field.. Waiting the watch the teachers vs parents game.. Then after they were gonna have March Pas..
My school's office..

Event that is going on the field..

Teachers competing against each other..




& now, the March Pas is about to begin.. & Cempaka's theme this year is, TV..
On the left is the remote controller, & on the right is the TV.. 

I didn't manage to upload the video up on youtube.. *sob*
Ending of the March Pas..

That was all for the day..

~End~

1 comment:

  1. haiz... fun lol.. so good.. haiz..scott scott..u arh.. dunno how to say u edi..

    ReplyDelete