CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, April 15: Sports Practice, Day 2

Today, as usual, we all gotta meet up at the lower part of Cempaka Avenue.. Then Hong Keat & me went to the field to see if there's any Seladangs there.. Unfortunately, there wasn't.. Lolx! So Hong Keat & me went back to the Cempaka Avenue, while we were talking, the cheerleaders requested Hong Keat to join cheerleading..& he had Hana teaching him the steps.. Hehe! 
& so he went.. & as for me, I went to the field with Hong Yaip & came back to the Cempaka Avenue again.. Sat on the concrete chair, but by the time I reached there, Hong Keat quit cheerleading, & I asked him why, he said "cheerleading isn't my cup of tea", & I said "it isn't mine too".. Lolx!
But then we spent most of the time talking to a teacher in Seladang.. We had so much things to talk about.. & time seem to pass by really quick.. After that Hong Keat & me went to the field again to watch people do high jumps.. I saw David, Kenneth, Cincai, & many others.. Watched for a few mins & we went back to class to refresh ourselves.. Then we watched all 4 houses doing March Pass..
& that was it for today.. Hehe! *tongue out*

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment