CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday, April 19: Time Square

Today, I woke up around 8:30am+. By the time I was up, I already saw Hong Yaip awake & playing his laptop, then I went back to sleep for another 30mins+. I played Unreal Tournament with Hong Yaip, we were playing against each other, hehe! *Smile*
Then, it was time for Amir to go back home, cuz he has to do this Chinese Poem thingy on stage. Went & open the door for him then went back in the room. Hong Yaip was still playing games & I went to get change. Went to the living room, played my PS3, at that time, Hong Yaip was watching.. Then Andy reached my place around 10:45am+. 
Then we all walked to Time Square. We reached there around 11am+. We were on our way to buy the movie tickets, while on the way, we met up with Sook Yee, Ruby, & Leou Gyn. We all walked to the theater floor to buy the tickets, we got 10 tickets, cuz there were others not with us at the moment..
After that, we were off to have Mcdonald's for lunch, but Leou Gyn & Sook Yee didn't ate with us, cuz they had already eaten. After that, we all went to buy Fingerboard which cost only RM5. *tongue out*
Me having Spicy McDeluxe

Hong Yaip was having the same meal as I am..

Ruby's having porridge
 
After buying the Fingerboards, we went to the arcade to play some games, I played ParaPara all the way, was feeling quite tired after playing, then Janice has finally reached Time Square & she called me, I told her to meet me in the arcade.. Few mins later she arrived, & I carry on playing my ParaPara. After that, Estee has also arrived, then she was intro'ed to everyone.. After that we went walking around Time Square, Hong Yaip, Estee, Janice, & Me were sitting on a wooden chair while the others went walking around.. 
Then it was 12:45pm+, we all walked to the theater to catch our movie. When we were inside, it was all dark, gotta use the phone light to see where are we going. Then Hong Yaip was sitting on my left, Estee was on my right.. We were all watching the Forbidden Kingdom..
When we were done, Estee was rushing out cuz her friend's birthday party has started..
Then they all went to have a light lunch, but ordered a lot of food, but we managed to finish it..

 Sook Yee & Me..

All of us getting ready to eat the Mango Ice Kacang..


Eating the Ice Kacang already..

Then they all wanted to go to the Photo Stickers thingy, I went & took half way & went to the arcade.. Played ParaPara again.. Then went back to the Photo Stickers shop to see if they are done or not.. & yes they were all done.. Then they were all coming over to my place for dinner.. We took a 10mins walk from Time Square to my house.. When we have reached, we all sat on the sofa.. I turned on my PS3 & let them play Guitar Hero 3, & they all enjoyed it..
Sook Yee playing..

Ruby playing..

Ken playing..

& now it was about 9:10pm, we all went down & waited for their taxi to arrive, 2mins later, it arrived, they all got in & left.. Andy & me went back up, I was about to sleep but Andy was still playing my computer.. That was it for today.. 

~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment