CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday, July 10: Badminton

Hong Yaip's mum fetched Kenny & I to Challenger at around 4pm. When I reached there, I met Steven at the court & he accompanied me to play Snooker. While playing, I was so lucky to have potted 4 balls in a row. Moments later, Jin Mun, Shenise & her lil brother came.

When it was about to reach 5pm, I quickly got changed & headed to the court. I was playing with Hong Yaip, Sebastian & Jing Yi. When Jin Mun came to have a look, I asked her to join us & she did.

Everyone stopped playing at 6.30pm but Jing Yi & I carried on till 6.55pm. After badminton, I changed my shirt & join my other friends down at the Snooker center. When It was about to reach 7pm, Sebastian, Hong Yaip, Jin Mun, Shenise + her lil brother & I went to the food court for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment