CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday, July 13: An Ordinary Monday

Arrived school around 7.45am, put my bag in class, went down to the avenue for the lame announcements, went back up to class & had 3 period of ART. Unfortunately, I didn't take the subject, so I've gotta go for 1 period of BIO, 1 period of HISTORY & 1 period of DOING NOTHING.
Next was break time, went down & it was basically empty. Had chicken rice & when WenWu came over to my table & offered cupcakes, I wished him Happy Birthday, same goes with Kenny.

After break, I have 1 period of BM & 1 period of MATHS. During MATHS period, I just couldn't control myself from not doing the subjective questions, I find it rather addictive. = p

Lunch time, was walking around the corridor with Kenny & we had a little chat with Steven. After lunch time ended, it was PERDAGANGAN which I didn't take, so I had to attend HISTORY class with Commerce 1. Last period was ECONS, it kinda went well.

Well, that's about it for my Monday, 13th of July. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment