CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday, July 19: Pavilion





I went to Pavilion at around 3pm with parents & Andy to watch Harry Potter. The movie started around 3.10pm.

Andy & my seat. Good seats right?


But after 20mins of the movie, suddenly the cinema had a power failure. Lots of people were upset. Everyone waited for about half an hour & after that, people started so leave the cinema as they will get a refund. But we didn't leave as we were waiting for it to start showing again. Then in the end, everyone left except us, so I went walking around the cinema for fun.



Me walking around the cinema. What do you expect, I had nothing better to do. Sorry if its very dark.


The empty cinema.



Us going to refund the tickets.

After everyone has left, we went back to the ticket counter to collect our refund as in, we wanna watch the same show today & they offered us the booking seats which were at row D middle but unfortunately the show will start at 6.05pm. So we went to have some kaya toast.

Table number.


Kaya toast.


Now's time to proceed to the cinema. When we were at the ticket counter, there was someone to guide us to our seats, it made us feel like some kinda VIP. = p

That's my watch showing you all the time when I'm in the cinema.

My beautiful seat number 6. = )


So we had to watch the beginning all over again. Movie ended around 9pm & we went to have dinner at the Food Republic.

My dinner.

That's the end for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment