CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17: Imovie + Big Splash

Had break at 10.30am, was sitting with Yew Kwan, Amanda, Amanda's friend & Angel. At around 10.50am, we went straight to the hall as they were gonna show us the Imovies. I was sitting with Hong Yaip, Angel & Steven. After all of the Imovies have all been shown to us, the winner was Beruang but the winner for everything is Seladang.

Angel & I walked to the poolside as they were having the Big Splash. After that, she & I went to the canteen & I had my lunch but she didn't wanna eat. After that, I brought her to my class, suddenly my teacher came in, & I walked her outta class. Went back in & Mr David asked me who was she & all(He thought me & her were together, what the hell).

During Perdagangan period, those who didn't take the subject, like me, went to the library. Finally, 3.30pm has arrive & it was time to go badminton. Reached there around 4pm & played Snooker all by myself. = (

Went back up to the badminton court at around 5pm. My badminton session ended around 7pm & I played Snooker with Sebastian till 7.45pm. After that, I went to the food court with Andy to have my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment