CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday, July 26: Celebrating mum's birthday at Elcerdo

Mum & I left home around 7.30pm & we decided to walk to Elcerdo as it was near to where we are.


The new section of Elcerod.



The front cover of the menu.



This is what we ordered for our main dish.



I'm set & ready for dinner. = )



Complimentary tomato soup & chopped bacon.



After finishing the tomato soup, the main dish came.








After I've finished the main dish with my mum, I ordered a dessert called "Werner's Special".


The magical ice cream spoon.



Werner's Special.


After dinner, the boss(Werner) came to our table to serve us complimentary "French Donuts" as he known us for from the 1st restaurant he opened.

French donuts dipped with chocolate.



Complimentary: White wine, lemon, lime & martini all mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment