CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday, July 24: Badminton

Leou Gyn's mum fetched Sook Yee & I to the badminton court. When we've arrived, there were lots of people as there was a competition going on but we manage to get a court from 5pm-7pm. Before the clock stroke 5pm, I also met up with Jin Mun as she went there with her friends, & we had a light meal downstairs. 15mins before 5pm, Hong Yaip & I played a short game of Snooker(No color balls, just all red & we see who can shoot the most red ball wins). Unfortunately, we didn't manage to finish the game as 5pm was about to arrive. Leou Gyn wasn't satisfied with the court number 6 as it was surrounded with lots of people but the person in charge replace it with court number 3, which was completely empty.

While playing, without even 5mins of the game, my racket cracked & in the end broke as Hong Yaip smashed my racket with all his might, halleluyah! I was kinda sad & worried at 1st, but I calmed down after a few minutes. Sebastian borrowed me his racket & I appreciate it very much.
The game ended at 7pm, everyone went to have dinner & I went home with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment