CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunday, July 5: Pavilion(Transformers 2)

Went to Pavilion around 3pm with mum as the movie starts at 3.45pm. When it was our turn to buy the tickets, all the seats were already sold out. We had to wait another 3mins more then the phone booking tickets will be released but we had to queue up from the back again but we didn't want to as it was a long queue. So we purposely try to waste some time by what about the other movies & other time till the clock finally strike 3.15pm.

Then he went back to the Transformers 2 movie & all the reserve seats were released. So we got to have wonderful seats which was right in the middle.

Once the movie was over, mum went to the sports shop & bought a badminton racket for her nephew & me, I'm loving it. = )

After that, we went for dinner at KFC. I tried the newest 1 which was so called "The Spiciest" but it wasn't spicy at all. While I was waiting for my mum to get the meal, I used my PSP to go on facebook to update my status. = D

No comments:

Post a Comment