CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday, July 18: Wayee's Birthday

Today's the day Wayee turns to 17, congrats to her. But before going to her house, parents, Andy & I to Hartamas for lunch & to get her a gift. I had 1 grilled chicken chop with 1 sunny side up fried egg. Then we went to look for gift to get Wayee, & guess what Andy & I got her. While we were at a pet store, we got her 4 guppy fishes with a small aquarium.



Randomly took this picture of a parrot. The good thing is, it doesn't fly away. Lol!

After buying the fishes, we went to Wayee's house. Moments later, Steven arrived. Steven & I were singing the karaoke from 3.30pm till 7pm. By that time, the others have arrived. Went to get some food as I was hungry. After that, went back up to sing some more. Then went back down to sing Wayee her birthday song.

That's Wayee's fruit cake.

Went back into the house to chit-chat with the others. Steven was half drunk so he made things fun for us. He asked me funny yet weird questions & I gave him answers that has no logic. = p
Like, when he showed the middle finger, I told him that are you telling people your hungry? Then he asked what's the ring finger for, I said that means your horny. Then he asked what's the pinky finger for, I said it means your penis is small. Then he asked me what's the thumb for, I said it means that your penis is big. Then he asked me what's the pointing finger for, I said it the direction of where's your penis pointing. = p
Then he kept showing his thumb & the pointing finger, it was hilarious. = D
Parents came around 10.30pm & it was time to go & I said my farewells to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment