CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29: Prize giving + Lost Itouch

At around 8.40am today, all of us had to move to the hall as we had to watch the prize giving ceremony. We were in the hall around 8.50am & it started at 9.30am, fast right, NOT! = P

After the prize giving, they had the Imovie playing on the screen in front of us but this time, we got to watch 1 of the Damansara's Imovie. Once this has ended, it's time for break, 11.15am to 11.30am. 15mins break only, how the hell they want us to eat so fast? Even the government school give's them half an hour.

During moral lesson which was at around 1.30pm, there was a spot check as Ivin lost her Itouch. This school has become a school of thieves, hopeless. Some of them suspect that the cleaners did it as they know almost all the hiding places in school.

Finally, school's over. Went to the car park & went up instead as I can guarantee my driver will come late again, true enough, my driver came late which was around 4pm, what the hell right? Then tomorrow I'll be having extra class after school & this bloody driver of mine can't fetch me cause she says that my place will be traffic jam. Like that why the hell are my parents paying her for, useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment